Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 4, 2019

[HOT] 60 Years Of The Beatles 1960-2020 Shirt, Hoodie

60 years of the Beatles 1960-2020 signature shirt for I is one of my all time favorites, the band knew how to play rock and roll and also express themselves as the individual talent they became. Looking forward to the new release and see what magic Giles and Sam have managed. The tragedy of The Beatles was the antiquated 4 track set-up at Abbey Road necessitated so much overdubbing that the original tracks can never be completely separated. There will only be so much digital trickery to make this stuff sound good. Sorry, this stuff should have gone public domain years ago. You can thank Disney for getting copyright extended nearly forever. This is my favorite Beatle album. What upset me was when he said he did not want it to hi-fi. I was looking forward to hearing more detail as I did. Going through analog tapes that the Beatles recorded on has to be the most fun experience ever. 60 years of the Beatles 1960-2020 signature shirt don’t understand what they do with the remixes, how do they improve the original? I cannot wait! I love The Beatles!
Homepage: Atlashirts
Why are they messing with established art? That’s the way they wanted it. His son just wants to remit money. Best selling Beatles album and my personal favorite. If the songs in the video are the mixes they did, then it sounds good, it sounds like they compressed it a little hot like for radio but clear. The Beatles depend on what your mood your in to listen to, if I’m in the mood to listen to hot mixes then this is good but if I want to listen to a more classical feel then the original mixes are the best. I think it is a privilege to have been 60 Years of the Beatles 1960-2020 signature shirt their albums and being able to be the first at the record shop when these records were delivered on their release date, to purchase them and to be able to experience the sheer wonderment of the Beatles music when you got that record home and placed it on the turntable for the first time . I had the pleasure of doing this for every album after Beatles for sale. The white album was a bit different in its delivery. In New Zealand, there was an offer to get it earlier than the record stores by preorder and having it delivered by post, which I did. I still own all the LPs and have a working turntable to still play them on. Just waiting to deliver my order! I can’t wait to listen to the Esher Tapes in hi-fidelity! Such an amazing, brilliant and eclectic album.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét